Friday, May 28, 2010

Spongebob & Patrick I

Who lives in the pineapple under the sea?...  Spongebob-squarepants!
...la la la la la  la la la la...

Here are the pictures of Spongebob & Patrick cake I made for a boy just turned 7, Faris. Thanks to Kak Wafra, the boy's mother, who ordered it.

...messing around with the camera trying out different lighting!

Can you find something odd in this picture?! hehehe...

Love the lettering!

Spongebob: "Yeay!"

Simple... I like!

Chocolate sponge cake with strawberry mousse filling and vanilla swiss buttercream icing. Nyummmieee!!!

Well, I hope the birthday boy and his family also like it and enjoy it!

 Thanks for dropping by and read my post! If you like, please leave your comment(s) and come again for more. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers