Saturday, May 22, 2010

Say it with bears!

 It was a girl's birthday bash at her school. I thought I want to wish the girl happy birthday with bears! The lucky girl turned five has a very beautiful name, Farisya Sofiya, who look just like her pretty mother, who happens to be my senior back at my high school.

These cupcakes are for teachers and friends at her islamic afternoon pre-school. Why I said afternoon? Yeah, that's because she also goes to a morning school, a secular Mandarin medium pre-school. Education these days seems never enough at just one school, huh? We parents would love to expose our kids as much as possible so that they grew up being more open-minded and wise! I thought myself, maybe I should send my eldest daughter, Adneen to the same schools as Qistina next year, if I'm still around here in Kerteh.


Anyway, here are the pictures long over-due. More below...

One out of the two sets I made...

Girl bear, boy bear, small blossoms, rolled roses and blue birds flying...

... trying to be creative with an angle...

A couple! Ahaks!

...the same couple?? hehehe...
 
..me little blue birdie...

Red bowties... cute huh!

Another me little blue birdie...

See me birdie fly??

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers