Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Mother's Day !

 I hope it is not too late to post this... (at least father's day isn't here yet!..hehehe...). Everyday should be mother's day by the way, don't you think?!

For my dearest mother, I'm forever grateful for everything you did for me! 
I love you!

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
 
To all mothers and mothers-to-be... I wish you all Happy Mother's Day too!

"Happy Mother's Day means more than cakes, flowers and gifts...
It means saying thank you... It means I love you..."

Happy Mother's Day!
  
Thanks to Kak Jun from ECRO, who ordered this chocolate fudge cake for the Mother's day which fall on the 9th of May this year. Hope you and your family enjoyed the cake!

Chocolate fudge cake.
  My chocolate fudge cake... with nibs of almond all-over, at the sides!

A close-up.    
 My handmade Forever Friends fondant topper!
 I'm crazy about Forever Friends. Don't you love them! They are so cute!


Love the red roses!
I bought a new silicone rose mould last month, in fact it is my first one. So, I tested my new silicone rose mould and I'm loving it! The roses were perfect!


Close-up on the white fondant ribbon.
 A ribbon goes perfectly well with all gifts including cakes!!!

Thanks for reading my post! Please come by and visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers