Saturday, July 10, 2010

Spongebob & Patrick II

Wow... it has been a while since I last updated my blog. Sigh! 
Well, I've been busy going up & down (Kerteh-KL-Melaka-Kerteh) looking around for prospect location to relocate the whole family and some other things. With all weekends away from home, when back at Kerteh, orders have already lined up and I got tonnes of errands and chores to do. Alhamdulillah! So far I'm still breathing! ^v^


Anyway, for this post I love to wish a happy 3rd birthday to adik Siti Hajar!
She is indeed a sweet little darling with a pair of sparkling eyes. 
May Allah bless you! InsyaAllah!

Thanks to her dear mommy, Rafidah, who ordered this cake for her. 
One of my favourite customer! Wink! wink! *v*

Hand-painted background 'coz I don't have air-brush, yet!

2D design

Ain't them cheerful!

....close-up!

...a bit more close-up!

Thanks again for dropping by. Please come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers