Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Salam and hi everyone!

OMG... Sorry for keeping silence over a month!
To all muslims, Eid mubarak... selamat Hari Raya and maaf zahir batin! Is it too late to wish every muslim out there Eid Mubarak?!
Oh well...

Lately I have been using 'oh well' maybe too often, but quoting from a friend's FB status...   
"I'd rather have a life of 'oh wells' than a life of 'what ifs".
 

Oh and happy belated Merdeka day to all malaysians... 
This year special, Hari Raya Aidilfitri & our nation's beloved Merdeka Day, which also celebrated its 54th birthday, commensurate together ^ v ^ 

and...

Happy belated celebrating Moon Festival to all chinese friends & customers...
heh Moon Festival was yesterday (12th September 2011)... but I bet there are some Moon cakes left in the fridge to be enjoy for afternoon tea today, right?! 
Oh well... I know I do... :p

Okay so...
What have I been doing?...
hmmm... I was busy with my students in Wilton classes every weekends  
and I have been taking time off... you could say a break from taking lots of cake order during Ramadhan...  and coincendently I was not feeling very well... got really bad flu, cough and sore throat for a month ( 3 weeks during Ramadhan and the first week of Raya)... 

Nevertheless, I really enjoyed my 'short' Raya with all my in-laws (this year it was my husband's turn)...  We even went to Singapore to visit relatives on both sides of my parents-in-law. Then on the third day of Raya, we went back to Muar, visiting relatives from my mom's side. The travelling was tiring but satisfying!

By the fourth Raya, I was back at home baking cakes for weddings and birthdays :( 

Good thing was after the busy weekend of the first week of Raya... we (I mean my family and I, of course) were all off again... this time for a short holiday at Langkawi!

#biggrin

Thanks to Groupon, we got the greatest deal for 3D2N stay at The Danna Hotel in Langkawi... the best ever hotel in the world (oh well... at least to me! :p).. Want to know more about the hotel just click the link and it will direct you to the hotel reviews, ok?!
Anyway, it was the best holiday we had so far and money spent well!

#anotherbiggrin

Okay that is all for now... 
I'll be posting some pictures that I haven't post yet in the blog very soon... 
I mean really right after this... :p

Tata...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers