Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Love Knots

I just love the setting of the wedding hall where this wedding reception was held. It was so beautiful, owh stunning and creatively done! Sigh... unfortunately I could not share it here or else I would.


Love love loveee... this picture! 
Could have been one out from a fancy magazine! Hehehe...


A little close-up... :)


Hmmm... if I'm not wrong, all three tiers are my moist vanilla buttercake with vanilla buttercream.
This design is really simple to make. Plus baking and cooling time I took less than a day to finish it.


Okay now zoomed out!
Tata...

2 comments:

  1. riben merah buleh makan tak? hihihi hai naim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi yani! hehehe... riben tuh utk hiasan semata! :p

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers