Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cake Decorating: Refreshed Courses


In this post, I just want to share with 
everyone the cakes and flowers we did during the WMI Seminar last month.

So, for the Basic Decorating we all did the cupcake cake. 
Yes... bye-bye to rainbow! Sigh... I love the rainbow... but I love the new design too!

My cake I gave it away to my Mum's friend.

Other designs that you can make 
after graduating from this course are as the picture shown below:

Exciting decorations! Notice the new ribbon roses?!...

For the Flowers and Cake Design and 
Gum Paste and Fondant we only did one cake during the seminar. 
So, what happen was all the flowers we did we tried to fit each on the cake... but I did not manage to put it all on my cake. 

Later if you may notice, 
my carnation, daffodils, rose buds, violets, 
apple blossoms, pansies and maybe a couple more are missing... hehe!

For the side designs, I divide the round dummy into four sections...
so each section have different design.


Notice the new ribbon?!... 
Top view


Showing the different sides...



Close-up look at some of the flowers I did....



Lotus

Wilton's Frangipani

Calla Lily

Piped Lily.. love the new stamens!

Other designs you can make after graduating from 
the Flowers and Cake Design Course are as in the picture shown below:

Notice the gum paste pansies?!...

Last but not least, other designs you can make after graduating from 
the Gum Paste and Fondant Course are as in the picture shown below:

Exciting ribbons and new calla lily introduced!


Hope you all enjoy the pictures... exciting isn't it?!

If you are interested to join the class 
go to your nearest Wilton authorised distributor and ask for the refreshed courses now!

Thanks for your time again for reading my posts!

Have a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers