Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Mak!


Dear Mak


I love you and want you to know...
I think of you often wherever I go...
 In times both good and bad...


For the things you taught are with me in happy times and sad...



On your birthday I wish you joy...
May all your good times multiply... and happiness abound...


What you've given to me I can never repay,
Thank you, Mak, happy birthday!


Mak with Adneen!

Mak cutting her birthday cake...

Made with love...

My own version of red velvet...

Actually my mum's birthday is in December, so this picture was taken last year... 
well in my opinion it is never to late to post... heeee

Anyway thanks to Abg. Ngah for sponsoring the dinner at PJ Hilton... we had fun that night!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers