Saturday, July 10, 2010

Princess Cupcakes III

Look familiar? Yeah, as requested by my customer. 
She wanted something like the previous Princess Cupcakes II  I made. 
I did a little tweak with the colors and I made red tiaras instead of little pink crowns.

This order came from Miss Anita from Paka.
It was for her daughter, Nayli Najla. Oh my! What a unique and beautiful name she has! I love her name. Happy birthday girl!

Here are some of the pictures of the cupcakes;
chocolate butter cupcakes with chocolate ganache.

In the picture the purple looks a little off... I think!

Yup, still using marshmallows to make the little pillows and the little castles.

I love the lettering... good letter cutters is a good investment!

...from a different angle.

...close-up.

...another close-up.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Thanks!

1 comment:


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers