Monday, July 11, 2011

White pearl

 Another wedding at Duchess Place.
Many happy wishes to the lucky couple.



Yes three tiers of real cakes. 
Just my standard moist vanilla buttercake with strawberry filling and vanilla buttercream.

Since our boss a.k.a cameraman forgotten to bring his DSLR along that night we could not share any pictures of the cake at the real setup on stage... huhuhu... sigh, too bad!

But there is still hope, if Mr Afdzal could share his photo with me... hehehe... don't know whether he even know I have a blog... now is a good reason to let him know.

Anyway, I'm lucky CMC & fondant works for me.
Love the end result. Hope some of you could give some comments... thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers