Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mazni's Engagement

 First of all I would like to wish my old dear friend from back at science junior college, Mazni, a big congratulations on her engagement with her fiancee, Mohd Radzi!

I'm very sorry for my extremely late post dearie!  
Jangan marah yer Ani!

Anyway here are the pictures. Enjoy!

A sets I made for her...

close-up...

close-up on the cupcakes...

On top of my side-board back at home...

I lost count already... how many?

at the location in Shah Alam...

Love it! So pretty!!

Bunga telur.

Waiting for rombongan lelaki to arrive...

my daughters dancing...

Pretty too!

Unique!

A happy boy!

With Mazni & my kids.

Some of the Mak Ciks.. Mazni's relatives.

Sirih Junjung

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers