Thursday, May 28, 2009

Love cupcakes

Made these for my big brother two weeks ago.


Simply delicious. These are chocolate fudge cupcakes frosted with vanilla, mint and lemon buttercreams and top-off with chocolate cocoa beans.


Just in the mood of polka dots. These are from the same batch of batter I made for the cupcakes above and are frosted with three different flavour of buttercream respectively.

The only different was the decorations. With these cupcakes, first of all I bake them in pastel coloured cupcakes liner and I used ready-made fondant tinted in pastel yellow, green and pink to cover the buttercream and decorated with polka dots , also made from ready-made rolled fondant. I just had to attach the ribbons for more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers