Monday, December 19, 2011

Safari & Lion : Qaleesya's Cake


Side stories first! Hehehehe....
Oh my... 2011 is almost over, maybe it will in just a blink of an eye! Eeee... I got goosebumps!

Recently the whole family fell ill with high fever, sore throat and cough. Sounds like not really bad huh... but I tell you it was an experience that I will never forget! 
Getting sick at the same time as your little kids and nobody around to help us was a terrible experience. At one point, my two little daughters and I.. we all had a very high temp all above 39.5... our body ache and head felt dizzy... I felt like we would never recover. Luckily my husband, the first who fell ill and the first to recover, manage to help a little bit around when I could not get up at all... and Alhamdulillah we all recovered from the ordeal. 

So 2011 is closing, I will try my best to upload pictures of cakes that I have not had a chance before to upload... not complaining but now I know jungling part-time studies, teaching part-time and trying to run a home-based business is tough.. especially when it is a single-person show, handling everything from taking orders, buying supplies and materials, PR work to baking and decorating! Luckily for now I have my husband to depend on to help me with the deliveries!

I hope next year SC will have the opportunity to grow a teeny bit bigger, maybe one or two experience bakers and decorators would want to join in? Hehehe... we will see how the journey goes! Oh that reminds me of a lot of things to look forward to in 2012 and years ahead...

So here goes Qaleesya's birthday cake... simple pink safari theme with a cute lion on top!



Thanks again to all readers, family and friends who support SC from the start till now!
Adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers