Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Salam Aidilfitri



Busy busy busy... I really felt that this year time fly by really fast! 
So many things I need to juggle with my hands.

The sudden news about my husband transferred to KL just make my life feels like topsy-turvy right now! We thought we are going to move to KL in October but with short notice my husband were called to report for work early August!!! 

Alhamdulillah we already found a house but we can only move in after Hari Raya. For the time being we are staying in a service residence. So I kinda feel like my family and I are floating around and definitely we are not yet settle down. Raya is just around the corner but I am not excited; not to be able to cook as usual, bake cookies for Raya, bake cakes and cupcakes and what not. 

Excited or not, I just want to wish my family and friends and every muslims around the world a happy blessed Eidulfitri ! Maaf zahir & batin !

graphic credits to awangpurba.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers